Ensui Uni / 塩水海胆 / (Salt Water Sea Urchin Roe)
It's no secret now that we bring the best quality Uni to end consumers here. After some months of trial, endless to-and-fro with the Uni vendors at Tsukiji Market, we've managed to get the Ensui Uni at the best value without compromising on the quality! We don't believe in settling for less since this is Sashimi we're talking about.
Ensui Uni is considered one of the best way of treating Uni in the market. After the Uni is cracked open and cleaned, instead of going straight to the box, it goes into a saltwater concocted to replicate the ocean's water.
This method retains the most natural taste and texture of Uni without any preservatives. This is as close as you get from cracking the Uni by the seaside!
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan to Singapore
- Tsukiji Market to plane to your door step
- Fresh Hokkaido Uni a.k.a sea urchin roe
- 100G Pack
- Uni is placed on a separate layer, just lift the Uni layer away from the saltwater for easy separation of Uni from the saltwater.
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi, chirashi, wrapped in nori as a snack or as a pasta for dinner
- Or check out other types of Uni that can only be found on Zairyo in Singapore here.
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays & Fridays (unless otherwise stated) and can be delivered on your preferred day. Please place your order at least 3 working days prior to the Tuesday/Friday air cargo.
- Check our recipes page on how to cook with uni or you may check out #ZairyoSG for more uni porn!