Nissin Kotsunoiranai Tempura Ko (Tempura Batter Mix) with Hinode Tempura Sauce
Tempura Ko (Tempura flour)
- 450G per pack
- Japanese flour used for making deliciously light and crispy tempura.
- Great item for making authentic Japanese tempura (vegetables, seafood, meats)
How to use:
Mix 100g of this tempura flour with 160ml of water.
Heat up oil in a large pan to 160°C – 180°C
Dip your prawns or vegetables in the batter, then cook in the oil until golden and crispy
Serve with tempura sauce
- Tip: Mix tempura flour with iced water for a lighter and crispier tempura batter
- Dipping sauce for tempura
- Add grated radish and ginger for added taste