Namawasabi / 生わさび / (Fresh Japanese Horseradish)
- Air-flown from Japan
- 150G to 200G per piece
- Commonly used at Japanese restaurants
- Great with sushi, chirashi, sashimi, grilled meats (beef, chicken, pork)
To be used with a grater or best used with a sharkskin grater
For convenience, you may also check out the ready-grated fresh wasabi from Japan
- Wasabi root should be stored in a moist paper towel in the refrigerator, rinsing the root with cold water again every few days.
- Save more with purchase of a Sharkskin grater (save up to 10%)
- Sharkskin graters are more costly than the metal graters but with good reason -- wasabi is more pungent and oxidizes faster with metal graters as they tend to tear the fibers.
- Grate in circular movements for best results.
- Comes in 2 sizes: 5CM & 8CM
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays & Fridays (unless otherwise stated), please place order at least 3 days prior to your preferred Tuesday/Friday.