Kyoya Inaniwa Udon & Hinode Udon Sauce / 稲庭うどんとうどんせんか
This is one of our 癒やされ ('Iyasare' / Comfort) packs for days when you're too lazy and just want something simple yet comforting. We love staying in with a hot bowl of Inaniwa udon when it is raining out, who doesn't?
Iyasare Pack consists of a pack of Inaniwa Udon (200G) and a bottle of Udon sauce. Items may be purchased separately.
- Inaniwa Udon is imported from Akita prefecture, Japan
- Inaniwa Udon is a thin type of Udon from Akita prefecture
- How to cook Inaniwa Udon: Boil water in a large pot. Insert udon into pot at random so that noodles won't stick together, and stir lightly. Do not add additional water during the boiling process. Once the udon appear slightly transparent, quickly strain them and cool them with iced water.
- How to eat cold noodles: Best enjoyed with leek/spring onion, wasabi (horseradish), ohba, chopped seaweed, or sesame, with the udon dipping sauce.
- How to eat hot noodles: Chill hot noodles in iced water, then pour hot water over the noodles and drain before adding the broth. Best enjoyed with leeks/spring onion, ohba, chopped seaweed, or shinchimi (7-flavor spice powder).
- Made in Singapore
- How to use:
For cold noodles, the ratio is 1 (concentracted udon sauce): 6 (cold water)
For hot noodles, the ratio is 1 (concentracted udon sauce): 8 (hot water)