Kin No Mai Edible Gold Leaf Flakes (Various Designs) / 金の舞食用金箔
An exclusive import, just in time for the festivities! Spruce up your Chirashi bowls, dessert or even drinks!
- Edible gold leaf special import from Japan in various designs (sakura, flower flakes, leaf, stardust)
- Country of origin: Japan
- Produced in a HACCP-compatible factory under severe hygiene control.
- Absolutely safe for consumption, with international standard ISO 22000: 2005.
- We think it would look gorgeous topped on Ikura or our Uni!
- 1 pack contains 4 little sachets for hygiene purposes.
- Note: Only the Flower Flakes pack contains 3 sachets. The others contain 4 sachets each.
- How to store: Keep it in a cool and dry area, away from sunlight.
- Note: As Singapore is warm and humid, it is best to store your gold flake in the freezer and use it immediately once you take it out. If you find that your gold flake is stuck on to the plastic, keep it in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Available for delivery within 24 hours, while stocks last.