Honmaguro Chutoro / 真まぐろ 中とろ/ (Medium Fatty Tuna)
- 600-800gm per piece
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Japan
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays & Fridays (unless otherwise stated), please place order at least 3 days prior to your preferred Tuesday/Friday.
- Chutoro is the fattier variant of Akami and is light red/pink in colour
- It is the fatty red flesh between Akami and Ootoro layers
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.