Heart Ikura / ハートいくら丼 / (Salmon Roe in heart-shaped box)
There are many Ikura in the market with Japanese packaging that may not be from Japan. We carry only Ikura from Hokkaido.
For more dish inspiration, check out the #ZairyoSG hashtag on Instagram!
- *NEW* 250G in heart-shaped box from Hokkaido (limited quantities)
- Good for 2 to 4 pax
- For the normal packaged 250G and 500G value packs, click here.
- Sashimi-grade, air-flown from Hokkaido, Japan
- Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
- Fresh cured salmon roe
- Best consumed in sushi, as sashimi or chirashi
- Flash frozen for freshness
- Perfect on its own or with Yuzuko (yuzu peel powder)
- If kept well after open, it can last 2 to 3 weeks
- Note: Sashimi grade fishes has to be flash frozen at -40°C. The process kills parasitic worms that fish are host to but doesn’t break down the flesh, so the meat remains fresh.