Amazake / 甘酒
Amazake is a traditional sweet, non-alcoholic, nutritious drink made from fermented rice. We're flying this in exclusively upon order only so you can have the freshest pack of Amazake at any time!
- 400G per pack, serves 5 to 6 people
- Made in Shizuoka, Japan
- Once opened, can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- No sugar added, it is sweet from the natural flavours of fermented rice
- How to make: Empty contents into pot, add 500cc water to boil, serve. Traditionally, grated ginger is added to the drink (after boiling) but that is optional. Ginger warms you from the inside! Sugar is also optional.
- Ingredients: rice, koji, salt
- ** Packaging may differ
- By order only; air-flown items will be flown in every Tuesdays & Fridays (unless otherwise stated), please place order at least 3 days prior to your preferred Tuesday/Friday.