Alaskan King Crab Legs / ずわい蟹
- Air-flown from Alaska
- Update: it was size L before, now it is 2L. Bigger!
- Comes in 1KG pack (good for 5-6 pax) and 500G pack (2-4)
- These King Crab legs have softer shells than normal crabs and are easier to peel/cut. The stuff sweet Crustacean dreams are made of.
- Commonly used in Japanese cuisine -- teppanyaki, sukiyaki but more commonly enjoyed on its own.
- The King Crab Legs are cooked on the fishing boats or immediately upon landfall to preserve freshness.
- Once defrosted, it could be consumed as it is, grilled with butter, or quickly heated up by steaming/boiling.
- Perfect for BBQs, steamboats
- King Crab Legs must be kept in the freezer if not consumed and can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days after thawing. We highly recommend to consume the product as soon as they are thawed.
**Alaskan King Crab with Uni, Ikura and browned butter vinegar coming soon!
** In the meantime, we suggest that you eat it as it is. The taste is insanely beautiful. Or enjoy it in a chirashi don with Uni, Ikura and Hotate on sushi rice, as per the picture (pic credit: @lennardy)